Online privacy is constantly evolving and trading as Horizons Visions, a company that is organized in Hong Kong, will take all commercially reasonable efforts to maintain up to date and effective online privacy standards and practices. We have linked every page of Horizons Visions’ website (“Website”) to this page for your convenience and you may also contact us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Horizons Visions Limited is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home, credit card information, and Website usernames and passwords.
If You choose to provide Horizons Visions Limited with Your Personal Information through its Website, or by facsimile, mail, or e-mail, Horizons Visions Limited may transfer that Personal Information within Horizons Visions Limited and transfer that Personal Information to Horizons Visions Limited’s Third Parties service providers, merchants with whom You have made transactions with for the purpose of assisting the merchant in resolving disputes across borders, and from Your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Horizons Visions Limited also collects government-issued identification numbers (“ID Numbers”) to comply with existing Know Your Customer government regulations.
What is this document?
Horizons Visions Limited is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and keep information about you and the choices that are available to you when you request our products or services. In this privacy statement, we describe how Horizons Visions Limited, in its capacity as the data controller, collects, uses, shares, and keeps information about you in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PD(P)O).
Horizons Visions Limited is concerned to ensure that all personal data submitted through this website are handled in strict adherence to the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PD(P)O).
From time to time, we may change this privacy statement. Depending on the nature of the change, we will inform you of any such change through our written communications with you or through our website, www.horizonsvisions.com
This privacy statement describes how we (and our Service Providers) collect, use, share, and keep information about you. The types of information we collect will depend on which product or service you request or use. We collect Personal Information about you from:
- the application form for a card account and other documents you provide to us;
- when you request or utilise products, goods or services (e.g., use your card to make transactions with merchants, ATM operators, use concierge services or book travel);
- checks at credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies including personal and business records (if relevant);
- you, through the way you communicate with us and use your account (e.g., telephone numbers provided during servicing calls);
- any research, surveys or competitions you enter or respond to or any marketing offers for which you register;
- third parties, such as in marketing lists which we lawfully obtain from Business Partners.
Use of Information
We use your Personal Information: (i) where it is necessary for the performance of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation (e.g., due diligence financial institutions are required to perform before approving card accounts); (ii) for our legitimate interests, such as to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, prevent fraud and/or enhance our products or services; or (iii) where we have obtained your consent, such as for marketing purposes. More specifically, we use your Personal Information to do the following:
- deliver products and services, including to:
- process applications for our products, including making decisions about whether to approve your application;
- administer and manage your account, such as whether to approve individual transactions;
- communicate with you through email, SMS or any other electronic methods about your accounts, products, and services and to update you about new features and benefits attached to the products or services that you requested;
- service and manage any benefits and insurance programmes provided along with the products or services that you requested;
- answer questions submitted to us by you and respond to your requests;
- advertise and market products and services for Horizons Visions Limited and our Business Partners, including to:
- present content that is personalised in accordance with your preferences;
- help determine whether you may be interested in new products or services;
- communicate promotions and offers to you (by mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS, via the internet or using other electronic means) in relation to products and services that may interest you or which are similar to your existing Horizons Visions Limited products and services;
- improve our products and services and conduct research and analysis, including to:
- better understand our customers, their needs, preferences and behaviours;
- analyse whether our ads, promotions and offers are effective;
- conduct testing (to ensure security and when we update our systems), data processing, website administration and information technology system support and development;
- allow you to give feedback by rating and reviewing our products and services and those of our Business Partners;
- produce data analytics, statistical research, and reports on an aggregated basis;
- monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us or our Service Providers to ensure consistent servicing levels (including staff training) and account operations;
- manage fraud, operational and security risks (using automated processes and/or manual reviews) including to:
- review and approve individual transactions including those you make through digital channels;
- detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity;
- safeguard the security of your information;
- develop and refine our risk management policies, models and procedures for applications and customer accounts, relying upon information in your application or relating to your creditworthiness and account history (if applicable);
- comply with laws and regulations, including to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and assist in dispute resolution;
- process your application (or personalise your offers) for our products and services (using automated processes and/or manual reviews) including to:
- help us better understand your financial circumstances and behaviour so that we can make decisions about how we manage your existing accounts and what other products or services can be extended to you;
- inform our collection practices and share information with credit reference agencies and fraud- management agencies.
Retention of Information
We will keep your Personal Information only as long as we need to deliver the products and services that you requested, unless we are required to keep it for longer periods because of law, regulation, litigation or regulatory investigation purposes. For example, your Personal Information will be stored by for 7 years after you close your account, due to Inland Revenue requirements. If your account is in default, and the balance remains unpaid or unsettled, in accordance with fair lending practices and our risk and debt recovery policies, this information could be retained by us for longer periods of time and considered if you choose to apply for products in the future.
When your Personal Information is no longer necessary for legal or regulatory needs, to administer your account or to deliver the products and services you have requested, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy such information or permanently de-identify it.
Access to Your Information
We encourage you to check regularly that all Personal Information held by us is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or remove this information from our records. We recommend that you go to www.horizonsvisions.com, log in and update your Personal Information.
Horizons Prepaid Card Information
View the Standard Card Design for Standard MyChoice Program
KYC document checklist for corporate clientsDownload
AML Questionnaire intended for Horizons Visions’ corporate clients.Download
KYC Information Form for all Horizons Visions’s corporate clients.Download